From Sarah Tay, an former Loreal executive turned eco-conscious beauty lover, comes the TAY Clean and Pure skincare collection. TAY is a wonderful line of artisan, small batch produced, 100% vegan, all-natural and organic skincare products.
TAY is made from the highest quality ingredients that come from sustainable, fair-trade sources. Even the packaging is made from 100% bamboo, a sustainable and renewable resource.
Some of the key ingredients showcased in the Tay Clean & Pure line include the following, taken from the Tay website:
Natural Mushroom extract
- Even out skin tone and helps to fade out sunspots
- Antioxidant L-ergothioneine prepares the skin for turnover and renewal to aid in reducing skin’s dullness
- Impacts the appearance of fine lines in areas of concern
Natural Sweet Orange
- Anti-microbial traits discourages some fungal microbes that attack the skin
- Gentle qualities are perfect for normal and sensitive skin, but in some cases, also helps with acne and dermatitis
- Strong protective qualities as it helps to detoxify congested skin
Organic Green Tea Extract
- Herbal antioxidants that fight against environmental radicals
- Avoids irritating skin and is known to be anti-carcinogenic
The Tay collection does it’s best to support local, organic farmers as often as possible and it also gives back a portion of it’s proceeds to the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation. Tay is a wonderful collection of all natural products that you can feel good about using because they’re completely chemical free and made with care and understanding of healthy, safe ingredients.
See all of the Tay products here.